Re: Unicode 4.0 BETA available for review

From: Yung-Fong Tang (ftang@netscape.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 15:01:44 EST

    I am working on update the Mozilla UTF-8 code to incooperate the change
    of UTF-8 definitation in Unicode 3.1 (make non-shortest form illegal,
    and make 5-6 octets illegal) and Unicode 3.2 (make irregular form
    illegal) now. I wonder do have any change of the UTF-8 definitation from
    Unicode 3.2 to unicode 4.0? If we have, I would like to know that eariler.