Re: Japanese font that includes Italics

From: Alan Wood (alanmwood@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 18:30:21 CDT

    Christine Snow wrote:   > A different font that shows Japanese in a script/italic/however-you-want-to-describe-it style. > That is what I am looking for. Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro and Hiragino Mincho Pro were supplied with Mac OS X 10.2 and have both W3 and W6 styles.   Sorry, but I don't have information about more recent versions, or what the styles look like.  -- Alan Wood http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)