Re: PETSCII mapping?

From: Charlotte Buff <irgendeinbenutzername_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 07:14:49 +0200

Rebecca Bettencourt wrote:
> I'm all willing to help put together a proposal for encoding missing
block
> element characters, but I would need other people to a) gather evidence
of
> use in plain text and b) write up the proposal in Unicode's formal
language
> since I've never proposed characters to Unicode before.

I'm in the process of preparing a proposal for several old character sets,
one of them PETSCII. At the moment I am still mostly concerned with
analyzing the sets and determining which characters can sensibly be unified
with existing ones and how to best structure the included repertoire.

Currently I am quite busy with university stuff so things progress rather
slowly, though.