Re: Language tags (as if there weren't enough to do)

From: Rick McGowan (rmcgowan@apple.com)
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 15:24:43 EDT

> The Outer Planes have no magic in them that 6 columns in the BMP
> couldn't achieve.

Ah, but they *do*, actually...

> They were put on the Astral Planes solely for political reasons.

Well, not entirely. They were put on the Astral planes for political,
religious, and pragmatic reasons. There they can lie undisturbed whilst the
mortal battles rage on the BMP and elsewhere... and by the time we ascend to
the Astral Planes, we'll re-discover these entites and sanctify them with
codification because, presumably, by then someone will have used them and
hence they will have acquired the aura of sanctity and will be untouchable.

        Rick