Re: Terminal Graphics Draft 2

From: John Cowan (
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 12:11:15 EDT

Otto Stolz wrote:

> On my keyboards (both PC and X-Terminal), the Enter key has the word
> "Enter" engraved, whilst the Return key has a U+21B2 Downwards Arrow
> with Tip Leftwards (or is it a glyph variant of U+21B5?).

Mm, you're right. I don't know what I was thinking of.

John Cowan
	You tollerday donsk?  N.  You tolkatiff scowegian?  Nn.
	You spigotty anglease?  Nnn.  You phonio saxo?  Nnnn.
		Clear all so!  'Tis a Jute.... (Finnegans Wake 16.5)

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Tue Jul 10 2001 - 17:20:42 EDT