Re: Urgent: Help with Arabic

From: Patrick Durusau (
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 14:52:36 EST

I have not used it yet but take a look at and look over their
LingoGUI product. It is free for development and non-commercial work (check the
license to be sure, don't take my word for it) and is very impressive. The SBL
is interested in developing thin-editors for its members to use online and I do
know that Slangsoft is the leading candidate to make it possible for our members
to use Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, etc. in an online environment.

They have a number of other products available so you should look around the
site generally. Slangsoft also offers a service of converting TTF fonts into
Java classes.

Hope this helps!

"Hart, Edwin F." wrote:

> Can someone provide help?