Unicode & Javascripts

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 12:51:44 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Chi-Wai Sit [mailto:Chi.Sit@infobank.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 4:02 AM
To: 'info@unicode.org'

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a technical question regarding Javascripts ability to display unicode
in its Message Box's

Your web site states that Javascript as technology that supports the unicode
standard, but its seems to fail to display chinese

characters which are stored as unicode in our database.

Would appreciate it if i could recieve information regarding this.

many thanks

chi

This message is a private and confidential communication and is intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) and/or group(s) to which it is
addressed. Any use (including retransmission, printing or copying) of this
message in whole or in part by any person(s) and/or group(s) other than the
intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient of this message please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message from your system. Thank you.