Re: Same language, two locales (RE: Locale string for Norwegian -

From: Herman Ranes (herman@iet.hist.no)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 11:35:10 EDT

I expect that Sarasvati will not accept utterings like «rabid fanatics»
in a list which should a.o. promote international understanding. One
important aspect of the UNICODE campaign is to make possible for all
peoples to use their mother language, also when computers are concerned.

-Herman

Lars Marius Garshol skreiv:

--
Herman Ranes                  Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag
                              Avdeling for teknologi