Re: FW: replay address (was: PDUTR #27: Unicode 3.1)

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 10:33:22 EST

Please note that even at present, the Unicode List munges headers....
athough you might "reply all" and reply to both the list and the original
sender, the one posted to the list strips the original sender.

So we are already in a munge state here, just not as intrusive as the one
that would happen if the "reply to" header were explicitly set (as it is for
most egroups, I believe).