CJK Unified Ideographs Extension B

From: William Overington (WOverington@ngo.globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 06:21:07 EDT

I have been looking at the characters in the CJK Unified Ideographs
Extension B document. These are the characters from U+020000 through to
U+02A6DF, which, as I understand it, are the rarer CJK characters.

I wonder if any of the people who read this list who understand the
languages involved might please like to say what any one or two of these
characters, of their choice, mean please, just as a matter of general
cultural interest for people who see these characters in the Unicode
specification and, though not themselves knowledgeable of the languages,
find the characters interesting for their artistry and history.

William Overington