Re: Combining half rings?

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 19:11:00 EDT

John,

Good questions.

I think what you're seeing is probably just a glottal stop, and
to-the-right-of would be as good as above. I.e., it's a glyphic variation
of iota with half-ring after it... That's just my gut reaction. Can these
scholars point to published usage in this manner?

Ken Whistler would be our local expert in such matters, and he's currently
off-line for a week or two.

        Rick