Re: N2515: Request for Roadmap - plane 3

From: John Cowan (jcowan@reutershealth.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 13:01:26 EST

    John H. Jenkins scripsit:

    > Beyond that, it is incredible just how many obscure characters there
    > are once you start looking for them.

    I am starting to get nervous. Earlier this year I made a bet about the
    filling of planes 0-D within five years. I took the negative, but you
    make me wonder if I accepted the wrong end. Maybe there's just a
    *little* something wrong with the current plan for handling Han ideographs?

    --
    He made the Legislature meet at one-horse       John Cowan
    tank-towns out in the alfalfa belt, so that     jcowan@reutershealth.com