Re: Private Use Area

From: N. R. Liwal (liwal@liwal.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 03:38:42 EDT

    Dear Michael Everson;

    Back in 2000 I initiated a similar discussion about Private use Area
    after that discussion for presentation form of our Pashto and Dari Fonts we
    use
    U+FF00 to U+FFA8 presently and will use another point if needed.

    Since I knew you are working in this area, also in our fonts we have
    used U+20AF for Afghani Sign. I knew many might not like our that
    liberty on this forum, but our need was so immediate, so we had to
    assign a code point and we did so.

    Regards.

    N.R.Liwal
    www.liwal.com