Re: Emoji: Public Review December 2008

From: James Kass (thunder-bird@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2008 - 17:31:42 CST

Kenneth Whistler wrote,

>> It's been alleged that some of this material is leaking out of closed
>> systems and infiltrating databases and so forth.
>
>More than alleged. We have multiple vendor testimony that this
>is becoming a major headache for them.

If I tell you that something exists, it is an allegation, no matter
how much you might trust me. If I show you something which
exists, you can not only accept the truth of my allegation, you
can also pick the proof up by its four corners and examine it
for flaws or shortcomings. (No offense intended here.)

Best regards,

James Kass