Re: Overloading Unicode

From: SS (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 05 2010 - 19:29:27 CDT

    There will need to be explanations for a scalable plan.
    However, yes it is in use today, though not by the majority (yet).

    ie, u and uu matras legation is in contemporary (majority) use.
    Non legated u and uu are also in use, but by minority at present.
    Also, non-legated use of u and uu were the norm before it was changed to
    legated form in or arround 1700AD.

    Sinnathurai