Re: Overloading Unicode

From: Julian Bradfield (jcb+unicode@inf.ed.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2010 - 03:42:19 CDT

    On 2010-06-07, William_J_G Overington <wjgo_10009@btinternet.com> wrote:
    > Spoiling the whole opportunity just because the word virus has been mentioned is very unfair.

    As has been pointed out on countless (I can't be bothered to count
    them) occasions, any virus issue is secondary to the issue that your
    proposal is entirely out of scope for Unicode.
    I for one wish you would just accept that and stop posting here about
    it.

    Scotland, with registration number SC005336.