Re: charset parameter in Google Groups

From: Jon Hanna (jon@hackcraft.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2010 - 11:22:33 CDT

    António MARTINS-Tuválkin wrote:
    >> If the EU can tell Britain that it can't sell eggs by the dozen any
    >> more,
    >
    > Yesterday I bought a dozen eggs (2 racks of 6, set 2×3) here in Portugal.
    > This must be an incredibly new regulation.

    The Daily Mail isn't as easily available in Portugal. It's one of
    several EU regulations that exist in the world the Daily Mail writes
    about. Sort of like the way to J K Rowling and her fans there's a rule
    against people under seventeen doing magic outside of Hogwarts, but in
    the real world saying that is just nonsense.