RSVP Request for Joint L2/UTC August Meeting

From: Steve Greenfield (Unicode) (v-sgreen@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 1997 - 11:48:38 EDT

The upcoming joint L2/UTC meeting will be held at Sun Microsystems, Inc.
in California, August 4-6, 1997. If you do not usually attend, please
let me know that you will be planning on participating so that we might
have a more accurate count of participants; this will help with
logistics. If you need a list of hotels and/or driving directions,
please contact me at "unicode-inc@unicode.org".
Sincerely,
Steven A. Greenfield
Office Manager
Unicode, Inc.
Browse our site at:
     http://www.unicode.org
"When the world wants to talk, it speaks Unicode!"