Re: Tamil and Unicode

From: Chris Wendt (christw@microsoft.com)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 18:29:20 EDT

This document
--------
&#x0b90;&#x0b92;&#x0b93;&#x0b94;&#x0b95; &#x0b95;&#x0bc0;&#x0b83;
--------

looks good (to me - comparing with Tamil glyphs as printed in the Unicode
book) on my English Windows98+IE5+Arial Unicode MS.

Arial Unicode MS comes with Office 2000 (plain US-English version). So
really all you need to get to your users is a font with the Tamil glyphs at
the right points.