Re: Tildes on vowels

From: James Kass (jameskass@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 14:27:28 EDT

The yogh displays fine here on Win 9x in MSIE 5.5. Perhaps
this is a font setting in the browser?

Proper placement of the combining diacritics depends upon
system support. In Windows this means Uniscribe. Microsoft
is working on adding Latin OpenType support to Uniscribe.

May I suggest switching from U+0304 to U+0305 for the "gh"
in "yagh" on line 258. This seems to make for a better display
here. I'll send you screen shots off-list.

Best regards,

James Kass.