Re: japanese xml

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 01:29:51 EDT

This is only a problem for people who do not want to use Unicode. It is
certainly not Unicode's fault that the various [vendor-provided] versions of
standards are incomplete or that they conflict with each other.

Well, I suppose you could also blame Misha, for thinking that EUC-JP + NCRs
would be a good way to encode XML? But only if you were feeling a bit silly.
:-)

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.