Arial Unicode MS and Code2000

From: Rajesh Chandrakar (rajesh@inflibnet.ac.in)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 00:55:55 EDT

Dear folks,

I am new user of this forum and I am exploring Unicode and it's
application part with bibliographic databases. Right now, I have
explored the use of Arial Unicode MS font with Netscape browser. Now my
problem is, our centre has developed the Library housekeeping software
on Power Builder and in back end MS Sql Server. we want to use this
Arial Unicode MS/ Code2000 with this software for Multilingual database
creation for Indian languages. How it can be done, is there any solution
for it? If yes, please suggest.

rajesh chandrakar
inflibnet centre, ugc
ahmedabad, india